An Unforgettable Experience
Same Day Excursion to “The Taj” With Sun Rise at Taj “Love Memory”
- 03 AM - Airport / Gurgaon / Delhi / Noida by AC CAR to Agra, Journey time 3 Hours, via New Express Highway inclusive all tolls & taxes
- 06 AM - Meeting the guide on arrival in Agra city Proceed to Taj Mahal, It’s recommended to visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise, when the skies tend to be clear and the crowds are somewhat manageable. And, of course, the first rays of sun reflecting off the glistening white marble of the monument are truly something special.
Note:- Taj Mahal remain Closed for all visitors on Friday
- Note:- Taj Mahal remain Closed for all visitors on Friday 09 AM - Just after the Taj Mahal – Have a Break Fast then Excursion to the nearby Agra Fort, built in 1565 A.D another majestic creation by the Mughal Emperor Akbar
- 01 PM - After Sightseeing Taj Mahal & Agra Fort Sites you will be having lunch Break in AC Restaurant. Later Mehtab Bagh Sunset point, back side view of Taj Mahal
- 03 PM - After you explore all day tour, drive back to Delhi, arrive by 18:00 pm or Airport for onward journey
Back Again On Heavy Demand Highest Selling Tour
|US$ 120||For Single Person|
|US$ 85||Per person for Two People|
|US$ 75||Per person for Three People|
|US$ 80||Per person for Four People With Toyota Innova Car|
Private Guided Tour all Cost Inclusions:
- Pick up in the morning / Departure in the Night.
- English speaking Guide for the entire trip in Agra.
- Air Conditioned car with all Parking’s, Road Tax, State Tax, Driver Allowance & Fuel.
- All Monuments Entrance Tickets for Foreign Visitors.
- Lunch & Drinks in Multi Cuisine Air Conditioned Restaurant.
Tour Cost Exclusions:
- Break Fast
- Any Alcohol, Wine, Beer Served with Lunch.
- Any Tipp to Driver or Guide.